A lift-the-flap, learn-to-count, animal adventure!
How many cats are playing trumpets? How many bears are picking blueberries? How many mice are getting ready for a party? Learning to count is fun—and made even more so with interactive flaps and adorable animal friends! Animal Friends 1 2 3 includes
• Seek-and-find flaps on every spread
• Bright and colorful illustrations of friendly animal friends
• And a row of dots at the bottom to reinforce counting and adding skills
Perfect for growing minds, Animal Friends 1 2 3 is innovative and interactive primer on counting and adding up to 20!
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool and kindergarten children